We have the experience and knowledge to help. We assist business clients and individuals through the maze of U.S. immigration laws. We also help domestic and foreign companies with the hiring and entry of all levels of employees, from executives to technical personnel.
Our services include:
- Permanent Resident petitions (“green cards”), including business and family-based petitions
- Temporary employment visas (H, L, TN, O, F, B, J, Q and E) including initial, extension and change of status petitions
- I-9 compliance training and in-house audits
- Defense against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) investigations
- E-Verify guidance, training, and implementation
- State and federal government inspections and investigations
- Citizenship and naturalization applications
- Consular processing issues
- Labor Certification processing (PERM)
- National Interest Waivers and EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 petitions
- Start-up immigration and employment law advice for new companies, including investors and entrepreneurs
- J-1 waivers (No Objection, IGA and Conrad 30 waivers)
- Consulting with tax and employee benefit specialists on expatriate issues
Our immigration attorneys are also members of our international and innovation teams. We are committed to delivering excellent service and consider your needs as our own.
- 01.20.2021 | Article
The commercial connections between the US and China have multiplied exponentially over the past decade. Val Stieglitz and Weiwei Sun discuss how Nexsen Pruet assists Chinese businesses in the US market and US businesses dealing with Chinese business partners.
Nexsen Pruet provides decades of experience, language capabilities, and unique cultural understanding when assisting international clients in the U.S. and U.S. clients conducting business abroad. International team leader Val Stieglitz shares how we can help with all of your international legal matters.
There is a wealth of change in our world right now. Did you know that relatively new Federal regulations could have an impact on foreign investments into your company in the United States, or on the location of your company, if there is direct or indirect foreign control?
David Garrett, Immigration attorney with Nexsen Pruet discusses immigration compliance by employers in this Covid world and three basic ways to complete Form I-9s for new hires during the pandemic.