When the unthinkable happens, whether a man-made debacle or a natural disaster, we help manage the legal, public relations, financial, and reputation implications that can accompany unanticipated incidents. We assist in developing fast, focused, decisive strategies to minimize risk and exposure, enabling clients to respond confidently to any crisis.
Our capabilities include:
- Coordinating legal strategies and responses
- Message development
- Responding to the media
- Development of crisis management and crisis communications programs
- Communication to key stakeholders – employees, shareholders, the community, government agencies, regulators, customers, elected officials and others
- Internal audits
- Identifying third-party experts to support clients’ arguments
- Identifying potential risks and dealing with them before they become crises
If a crisis situation should lead to criminal, regulatory, or administrative proceedings, our attorneys have the experience to represent clients in any venue, as well as in the court of public opinion. This ensures a consistent, well-coordinated strategy that can protect your reputation, shareholder value, and your bottom line.
As we begin to come out of the pandemic and get back to business, business owners are considering what this means for the continuity and growth of their business. Before COVID-19, some business owners had hopes of selling their business this year, while others had plans to expand.
1. What new capacities will your business need as the company emerges from this crisis?
2. What resources are available to identify transactional opportunities that might exist for your business?