Health Care Coding with Integrity, Value, Commitment, Ethics, and Passion
NPcoding360 provides a variety of health care coding services to clients throughout the nation. Sonal Patel, CPMA, CPC, CMC, ICD-10-CM has built a national presence in the complex regulatory field of health care coding and stands ready to assist you in your consulting needs and serve as your trusted advisor.
NPcoding360 also can easily pivot to legal counsel and strategies as needed, with experienced Nexsen Pruet health care attorneys readily available.
Health Care Coding Experience
As both a certified professional coder and medical auditor, Ms. Patel helps clients navigate the physician as well as the facility side of coding and billing, denials management, physician education, clinical documentation improvement, and revenue cycle management. She is a diligent purveyor of information on industry trends in coding and rapidly evolving reimbursement environments.
The NPcoding360 team is a collaborative effort. Sonal Patel, as our Health Care Coder, works closely with Alice Harris, Member, and Jenna Godlewski, Special Counsel at Nexsen Pruet. Alice has extensive experience in reimbursement audit and compliance. Jenna is a member of the health care practice group who specializes in audit defense and payer appeals. Both Alice and Jenna have had success in reducing clients’ exposure, swiftly developing corrective action, and successfully appealing Medicare, Medicaid, and major payer recoupment claims. Our team of skilled attorneys at Nexsen Pruet are readily available if legal counsel is needed.
- Coding audits
- Coding guidance
- Coding updates
- Coding research per payer policy
- Provide quarterly coding education, reports, webinars, PowerPoints
- Serve as coding advisor
- Develop custom coding action plans
- Develop custom coding compliance policies and plans
- Develop coding risk assessments
- Assess scope of practice for coding purposes
- Auditing E/M services
- Auditing multi-speciality surgery services
- Provide auditing education, reports, spreadsheets
- Post-payment audit reviews
- Pre-payment/baseline audit reviews
- Regulation Updates
- CARES Act
- Specific uses for how it must be used
- Auditing how providers used the money