Nexsen Pruet has experienced attorneys dedicated to assisting business clients with the maze of immigration laws.
We help companies with the hiring and entry of all levels of employees – from executives to technical personnel. We strive to deliver excellent service, considering your needs as our own.
Our attorneys stay up-to-date on the rapidly changing immigration debates and they speak regularly on immigration law and are often quoted in the media.
Our services include:
- Temporary employment visas (H, L, TN, O, F, B, J, Q and E)
including initial, extension and change of status petitions
- Permanent Resident petitions (“green cards”), including business and family-based petitions
- I-9 compliance training and audits
- Citizenship and naturalization applications
- Consular processing issues
- Labor Certification processing (PERM)
- National Interest Waivers and EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 petitions
- Start-up immigration and employment law advice for new companies
- J-1 waivers (No Objection, IGA and Conrad 30 waivers)
- Consulting with tax and employee benefit specialists on expatriate issues