Nexsen Pruet has experienced attorneys dedicated to assisting business clients and individuals through the maze of U.S. immigration laws. We help domestic and foreign companies with the hiring and entry of all levels of employees, from executives to technical personnel. We are committed to delivering excellent service, considering your needs as our own.
Our services include:
- Temporary employment visas (H, L, TN, O, F, B, J, Q and E)
including initial, extension and change of status petitions
- Permanent Resident petitions (“green cards”), including business and family-based petitions
- I-9 compliance training and audits
- E-Verify guidance
- State and federal government inspections
- Citizenship and naturalization applications
- Consular processing issues
- Labor Certification processing (PERM)
- National Interest Waivers and EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 petitions
- Start-up immigration and employment law advice for new companies
- J-1 waivers (No Objection, IGA and Conrad 30 waivers)
- Consulting with tax and employee benefit specialists on expatriate issues
Our immigration attorneys are also members of our International and Innovation teams.