Navigating U.S. regulations, laws in foreign countries, and international agreements can be a daunting challenge for global businesses.
We have the experience and knowledge to help. We assist business clients and individuals through the maze of U.S. immigration laws. We also help domestic and foreign companies with the hiring and entry of all levels of employees, from executives to technical personnel.
Our services include:
- Temporary employment visas (H, L, TN, O, F, B, J, Q and E)
including initial, extension and change of status petitions
- Permanent Resident petitions (“green cards”), including business and family-based petitions
- I-9 compliance training and in-house audits
- Defense against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) investigations
- E-Verify guidance, training, and implementation
- State and federal government inspections and investigations
- Citizenship and naturalization applications
- Consular processing issues
- Labor Certification processing (PERM)
- National Interest Waivers and EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 petitions
- Start-up immigration and employment law advice for new companies, including investors and entrepreneurs
- J-1 waivers (No Objection, IGA and Conrad 30 waivers)
- Consulting with tax and employee benefit specialists on expatriate issues
Our immigration attorneys are also members of our international and innovation teams. We are committed to delivering excellent service and consider your needs as our own.