Thursday, April 4
12:00 pm EDT
Join Nexsen Pruet’s David Dubberly, with David Gevertz of Baker Donelson’s Atlanta office and Deborah Catalano of Akerman Senterfitt’s Orlando office, for a complimentary one-hour webinar on best practices for writing and enforcing social media policies and handling "Facebook complaints."
Social media has changed how employees communicate and complain about work and supervisors.
The National Labor Relations Board is prosecuting complaints against non-unionized as well as unionized employers that have overly broad social media policies and/or that discipline employees for critical and disparaging social media posts.
The webinar will cover:
- National Labor Relations Act
- Protected concerted activities
- Recent cases involving social media policies and discipline for misuse of social media
- Considerations for social media policies
- Considerations for discipline decisions
- Summer Slaughter Winslow
- Senior Events Specialist