Tuesday, March 5 - Thursday, March 7
7:30 am - 9:30 am EST
Nexsen Pruet hosted briefings in March about federal and South Carolina immigration compliance and enforcement. Attorneys David Dubberly and Dave Garrett shared information on I-9 and E-Verify compliance, and on defending ICE and LLR investigations.
- Dubberly's materials: South Carolina Immigration Compliance and Enforcement.
- Garrett's materials: Immigration Enforcement in the Construction Industry.
Immigration Enforcement in the Construction Industry
We've all heard about immigration in the news, but how does it affect your company?
Employers have been deputized to enforce immigration laws and government regulators have the construction industry in their sights. This short, complimentary breakfast briefing will provide practical advice about how to ensure your workforce is not the greatest liability you and your company face as you get ready for the upcoming construction season.
7:30am - 8:00am - Breakfast and Registration
8:00am - 9:30am - Program
Join us in one of our office locations closest to you:
- Tuesday, March 5: Greenville, SC - 55 E. Camperdown Way, Suite 400
- Wednesday, March 6: Columbia, SC - 1230 Main Street, Suite 700
- Thursday, March 7: Charleston, SC - 205 King Street, Suite 400
- Summer Slaughter Winslow
- Senior Events Specialist