Paralegal - Greensboro (Part-time)
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking an experienced part-time employee or independent contractor paralegal to perform title examinations for its Greensboro office.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
2) Paralegal certification; and
3) At least five years of work experience searching titles.
Candidates should have the following skills and/or attributes:
- Able to devote 10-15 hours per week (hours flexible).
- Team player.
- Personable and confident.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Attentive to detail and deadlines.
- Client service oriented.
Hourly rates negotiable based upon experience.
Interested applicants should send resume, references, cover letter and hourly rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org