Legal Practice Assistant - Greenville
Nexsen Pruet (Greenville location) is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the Real Estate practice area with a minimum of five years’ experience. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Superlative organizational and calendaring skills.
- Great client skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Great work ethic.
- Proficiency in SoftPro and Office (Advanced level skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.); PowerPoint a plus.
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Preparing documents for commercial real estate closings
- E-recording with county registrars
- E-filing with NC Secretary of State
- Coordinating meetings
- Interacting with clients
- UCC Searches/Filings
- Time entry
- Running conflicts
- Opening and maintaining client files, including filing
- Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- Electronic dictation transcription
- Travel logistics
Please send resume to HR Recruiting Specialist, P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org