Conflict/Intake Specialist - Columbia
Nexsen Pruet (Columbia location) is seeking a full-time Conflict/Intake Specialist. Professional office experience – law firm, banking or accounting experience preferred. This position is responsible for processing new business intake requests and conflict of interest searches. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent internal customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Great work ethic
- Review and processing of confidential information with regard to new business intake requests
- Processing of database searches
- Managing all follow-up inquiries
- Overflow coverage for other Intake/Conflict Specialists
The Intake/Conflict Specialist must be a proficient computer user. Candidates must have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with firm attorneys and staff.
Please send resume to HR Coordinator, P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org