Suzanne (Suzi) Graham Grigg practices in the area of Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights.
Ms. Grigg is active in professional and community organizations. She holds, or has held, leadership positions for the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association and the International Womens Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the Oliver Gospel Mission.
Ms. Grigg received a B.A. in History and German from the College of Charleston. Ms. Grigg then spent a summer in Vienna, Austria, with a Loyola University School of Law program. Ms. Grigg finished her first year of law school at Loyola and then received her Juris Doctor from the University of Richmond School of Law. She was a Law School Admissions Representative and a member of the Christian Legal Society.
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association - Vice President (2011-2012); Treasurer (2010); Board Member (2008-2009)
- Oliver Gospel Mission - Board Member (2007-current)
- International Womens Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation - Board Member (2010-2011)
- "Legal Elite of the Midlands" - Foreclosure, 2012
In re Worldwide, 364 B.R. 197 Viera v. AGM II LLC, 366 B.R. 532.
- In 2008, Ms. Grigg presented a Bankruptcy Law seminar for the South Carolina Bar Association.
- In 2007, Ms. Grigg was Chair of the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association seminars.
- College of Charleston, B.A.
- Loyola University School of Law, New Orleans
- T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond, J.D., 2002
Bar & Court Admissions
Civic & Professional Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association