Paul Dominick is a trial lawyer with experience in complex litigation, including class actions, securities, products liability, general business and personal injury litigation.
A native of Orangeburg, South Carolina, Mr. Dominick graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Carolina, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and Omicron Delta Kappa. At USC, he received the Algernon Sydney Sullivan Award recognizing him as the outstanding male graduate. Mr. Dominick received his law degree at Washington & Lee University where he was a member of the Law Review.
- Best Lawyers in America - Bet-The-Company Litigation and Business Litigation since 2003
- South Carolina Bar - Trial and Appellate Advocacy Section, Former Chairman
- American Bar Association - Tort and Insurance Practice Section, Commercial Torts Committee, Chair
- Charleston Breakfast Rotary Club
- Charleston Stage Company - Board of Directors, Former Member
- Leadership Columbia - Class of 1986
- Columbia Forum - Board of Directors, Former Member
- Columbia Metropolitan Sertoma Club - Former President
- LEGAL NOTICES
If you owned stock in Safety Components International, Incorporated (listed as “SAFY”) on October 20, 2006, you could be entitled to compensation.
If you own or owned a home or other building on which LP or ABTco TrimBoard, ProTrim or ChoiceTrim is or was installed, please read the following legal notices carefully. Your legal rights may be affected.
- Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Named to the 2013 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
Nexsen Pruet attorneys have been named to the Best Lawyers in America® list for 2013.
- 62 Attorneys Named to the 2012 Edition of Best Lawyers®
Nexsen Pruet is proud to announce that 62 of its attorneys have been named to the 2012 edition of Best Lawyers®.
- "SC jury awards man $275,000 in train wreck crash"
"The case is the first resulting from the January 2005 crash to be decided by a jury."
- "Let's make a deal"
Nexsen Pruet attorney Paul Dominick shares insight into the benefits of value billing with South Carolina Lawyers Weekly.
- Fifty-nine Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America®; Five Practice Areas Listed Among Top in the Carolinas
Nexsen Pruet is proud to announce that 59 of its attorneys have been named to the 2011 edition of Best Lawyers®.
- "Rotten trim replaced under settlement"
Nexsen Pruet attorney Paul Dominick speaks to South Carolina Lawyers Weekly about a class action lawsuit for an article entitled "Rotten trim replaced under settlement."
- "Some relief for rotten problem"
Charleston's The Post and Courier reports on a class action settlement that allows Charleston County property owners to get money to replace rotting trim boards.
- Fifty-eight Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America®
Fifty-eight Nexsen Pruet attorneys will be included in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Twenty-Five Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Named Among South Carolina’s Super Lawyers®
Twenty-five Nexsen Pruet attorneys have been named to the 2009 list of South Carolina Super Lawyers®.
- 45 Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers
Columbia, SC – Forty-five Nexsen Pruet attorneys will be included in the 2009 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. The publication also ranks Nexsen Pruet #1 in eleven practice areas in South Carolina and three in North Carolina.
- 18 Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Named Among South Carolina's "Super Lawyers"
- 38 Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Names To "The Best Lawyers in America 2008"
Thirty-eight attorneys from Nexsen Pruet, LLC were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2008 – including six who have now earned the honor for 10 years or more.
- 32 Nexsen Pruet Attorneys Named to 2007 Edition of "Best Lawyers in America"
Thirty-two attorneys from Nexsen Pruet, LLC have been named to the 2007 edition of Best Lawyers in America – including six who have now earned the honor for 10 years or more.
- Nexsen Pruet Relocates Charleston Office To Victoria Center
Nexsen Pruet, LLC has relocated its Charleston office to Victoria Center, a 72,000-square-foot Class-A building located in the heart of downtown.
- University of South Carolina, B.A., 1976
- Washington & Lee University, J.D., 1979
Bar & Court Admissions
Civic & Professional Memberships
- Litigation Counsel of America
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar