Victoria L. Eslinger practices in the area of general and business litigation, labor and employment as well as in the firm's international practice.
Ms. Eslinger has extensive experience with discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblower, wage and hour, payment of wages, and employment contract claims, as well as claims based on non-competition and non-disclosure agreements. She also has extensive experience drafting executive employment and severance agreements.
Ms. Eslinger has served for a number of years as a member of the faculty of the Harvard University Law School Intensive Trial Advocacy Course. She formerly practiced law with O'Melveny & Myers in Paris, France, and is fluent in French, Spanish and Italian.
A frequent lecturer at South Carolina Bar seminars, Ms. Eslinger has also served on numerous boards of directors of local civic organizations.
Ms. Eslinger was named the 2009 Advocate of the Year by the South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center.
In 2004, the University of South Carolina School of Law honored Ms. Eslinger with the Compleat Lawyer Platinum Award. Ms. Eslinger received the honor in recognition of her professional and civic accomplishments over 30 years of practice. It is given to USC law graduates who have made "a significant contribution to the legal profession" and exemplify "the highest standard of professional competence, ethics, and integrity."
- Certified Specialist in Labor and Employment Law
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America ® since 2001 (Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Labor & Employment and Family Law)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers - Labor and Employment Law
- Listed in South Carolina Super Lawyers® since 2008 (Employment & Labor, Business Litigation and Family Law)
- USC Compleat Lawyer Platinum Award
- YWCA - TWIN (Tribute to Women and Industry) Award
- "Legal Elite of the Midlands" - Family Law, 2012
- University of South Carolina, B.A.
- University of South Carolina, J.D.
Bar & Court Admissions
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Civic & Professional Memberships
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- American Law Institute
- Advisory Council of the Center for International Business Education and Research at the University of South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- SC Women Lawyers Association
- Richland County Bar Association