Employment Law Resources & News
In this week's memo, we shared insight about:
- Tips to Safeguard the Practice of Obtaining Electronic Signatures from Employees
- Practices and Policies for Preventing Workplace Violence
Employment and Labor Law News & Media Coverage
"OSHA compliance remains priority amid uncertainty"
February 22, 2017
Business Insurance's Kristen Beckman called on Nexsen Pruet Member (partner) David Dubberly for his thoughts on uncertainty surrounding the priorities of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) under the Trump Administration.
"Changes and Challenges for Employers in the Trump Era"
May 12, 2017
Presented at the South Carolina Bar's Recent Developments in Employment and Labor Law Seminar.
Employers Desk Reference for the Carolinas
This employer's desk reference provides a general guide to some of the issues that are faced by human resources managers.
HR Tool Kit Videos
- FMLA Basics
- OSHA Inspections Overview
- Preparing for FLSA Investigations
- Surviving Unemployment Claims