Employment Law Resources & News
Articles we've recently shared:
- 2017 Employment and Labor Law Final Exam
- Department of Labor Files Appeal and Motion for Abeyance in Overtime Rule Litigation
- Lessons to Learn: High Profile scandals turn focus to sexual harassment in the workplace
- Recent Webinar Focused on Hot Toopics in Safety and Health Law
Employment and Labor Law News & Media Coverage
"OSHA compliance remains priority amid uncertainty"
February 22, 2017
Business Insurance's Kristen Beckman called on Nexsen Pruet Member (partner) David Dubberly for his thoughts on uncertainty surrounding the priorities of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) under the Trump Administration.
"Changes and Challenges for Employers in the Trump Era"
May 12, 2017
Presented at the South Carolina Bar's Recent Developments in Employment and Labor Law Seminar.
Employers Desk Reference for the Carolinas
This employer's desk reference provides a general guide to some of the issues that are faced by human resources managers.
HR Tool Kit Videos
- FMLA Basics
- OSHA Inspections Overview
- Preparing for FLSA Investigations
- Surviving Unemployment Claims