Employment Law Resources & News
Articles we've recently shared:
- Justice Department reverses course on marijuana enforcement: What it means for employers
- Legislators respond to recent sexual harassment scandals by introducing bills to ban arbitration in sex bias cases
- Confidential Sexual Harassment Settlements No Longer Tax Deductible
Employment and Labor Law News & Media Coverage
"OSHA compliance remains priority amid uncertainty"
February 22, 2017
Business Insurance's Kristen Beckman called on Nexsen Pruet Member (partner) David Dubberly for his thoughts on uncertainty surrounding the priorities of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) under the Trump Administration.
"Changes and Challenges for Employers in the Trump Era"
May 12, 2017
Presented at the South Carolina Bar's Recent Developments in Employment and Labor Law Seminar.
Employers Desk Reference for the Carolinas
This employer's desk reference provides a general guide to some of the issues that are faced by human resources managers.
HR Tool Kit Videos
- FMLA Basics
- OSHA Inspections Overview
- Preparing for FLSA Investigations
- Surviving Unemployment Claims